Multiple Bidders on will Make You More Money2 min read
In theory, this works well, as there are many different types of purchasers available, and they will most absolutely have conflicting details concerning scrap catalytic converter. The problem exists because each purchaser will be selling the converters to various firms who in turn enlighten the customers on the worth of the material differently. Prices will vary further depending on the number of times the converters alter hands on their way to being processed and refined.
You have to consider a lot of things:
- Has the customer that won the quote inflated his rates so he will not need to bid the next time?
- Is the mix of converters similar monthly? Remember that it is alongside difficult to make two identical lots of converters since no converter lives the same life.
- Are the core buyers in your location conspiring to switch the winning quote back and forth every other load?
- The numbers of identification numbers can each customer sees on your converters?
- What portion of the load is being acquired by grade as opposed to number?
There’s a great deal to take into consideration right here, and the solution to these inquiries should keep lots of scrap yard proprietors and managers up at night. The fact to be told, unless you are already handling a converter processor/refinery, the core customer at your front door is most likely to sell the product up to the chain, and each hand will take a part of the earnings. There is nothing uncommon concerning this, as core purchasers are trying to earn a living as well as endure while also trying to offer you the very best price for your converters.
In the long run, the bidding process war idea appears like it ought to be a lot more rewarding, but inevitably if converters are most likely to transform hands, there is still cash being left on the table that yard proprietors are losing out on.